We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve Northeast Ohio.
Why this matters
The new site will improve access to services and information to the people, as well as empower those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There are three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!)
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment on new web tools
- Re-organize content into a customer service approach
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Improved public meetings
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- BETA launch
- LIVE launch
What’s up next:
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- More maps
- Continuous improvement
We want your input
As we build the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress — please connect with us as we build our future website together.